Become a Preferred Customer
Before the heating and cooling seasons it’s a good idea to have your system checked by one of our maintenance technicians. Small problems can become bigger problems if regular check-ups are not performed. Pre-season maintenance can help you avoid a system failure on the hottest day.
We recommend annual air conditioning check-ups in the spring and furnace check-ups every fall. Although regular checkups will not absolutely guarantee a unit will continue to work perfectly throughout the season, they will reveal most small problems that can lead to major, far more expensive problems if left unattended.
The easiest way to be sure you get the best value possible from your heating and air conditioning equipment, ask us about becoming a Preferred Customer. Use the form on the right or give us a call.
What you will receive as a Preferred Customer
The Preferred Customer plan is established to help protect your systems and prevent unnecessary major repair problems. Our maintenance program is designed to extend the life of your system, increase operating efficiency and help reduce added cost.
The plan includes:
- Two (2) Precision Tune-ups & Professional Cleaning’s will be performed each year during the Spring and Fall seasons
- All service department parts, materials and labor will be discounted at a rate of 15% off our normal price
- Emergency service will be provided after normal working hours at standard daytime rates (No overtime charges)
- All repair warranties made under this agreement will be doubled, up to three full years, provided that you have maintained continual Service Equipment Agreement coverage for the entire warranty period
- Priority service over non-maintenance agreement customers
- Your Maintenance Agreement is fully transferable within our service area (comparable systems)
- 24-Hour Emergency Service seven days a week
- Peace of mind for you and your family